quarta-feira, 9 de janeiro de 2008

Coisas legais na net: Vc fala e Deus responte...

You say, "It's impossible."
God says, "All things are possible."
(Luke 18:27)

You say, "I'm too tired."
God says, "I will give you rest."
(Matthew 11:28-30)

You say, "Nobody really loves me."
God says, "I love you."
(John 3:16 & Jeremiah 31:3)

You say, "I can't go on."
God says, "My grace is sufficient."
(II Corinthians 12:9 & Psalm 91:15)

You say, "I can't figure things out."
God says, "I will direct your steps."
(Proverbs 3:5-6)

You say, "I can't do it."
God says, "You can do all things."
(Philippians 4:13)

You say, "I'm not able."
God says, "I am able."
(II Corinthians 9:8)

You say, "It's not worth it."
God says, "It will be worth it."
(Romans 8:28)

You say, "I can't forgive myself."
God says, "I forgive you."
(I John 1:9 & Romans 8:1)

You say, "I can't manage."
God says, "I will supply all your needs."
(Philippians 4:19)

You say, "I'm afraid."
God says, "I have not given you a spirit of fear."
(II Timothy 1:7)

You say, "I'm always worried and frustrated."
God says, "Cast all your cares on me."
(I Peter 5:7)

You say, "I'm not smart enough."
God says, "I give you wisdom."
(I Corinthians 1:30)

You say, "I feel all alone."
God says, "I will never leave you or forsake you."
(Hebrews 13:5)

Nenhum comentário: